With original late-70s Op-Amp Big Muffs selling for exorbitant prices, Mike Matthews decided to take the power to the people and reissue the classic pedal at a price that players could afford! The circuitry of the new Op-Amp Big Muff —sometimes also referred to as the IC or V4 Big Muff— has been faithfully re-created while several practical enhancements have been added including a compact, die-cast chassis and true bypass switching.
– A faithful reissue of the original classic circa 1978
– Iconic sound and vibe that’s coveted by guitarists
– Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume, plus a Tone Bypass switch
– True bypass switching for maximum signal integrity in bypass mode
– Rugged, compact, die-cast package…pedalboard friendly
– 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
– Current draw: 5mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
– Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.