The Flatiron Fuzz is a classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion. With its late ‘70s style circuit and symmetrical hard clipping, it’s EHX’s take on the RAT2™ pedal, only we think it’s better. The Flatiron Fuzz is extremely versatile. At lower drive settings it remains fairly clean and adds a pleasing mild distortion. As the drive is turned up it transports you to a world of arena rock and produces spectacular, thick, meaty tones.
– Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
– Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
– As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
– Unique Filter control
– Compact, pedalboard friendly design
– Features True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
– 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
– Current Draw: 5mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
EHX - Electro Harmonix
Electro-Harmonix is a New York-based company that makes high-end electronic audio processors and sells rebranded vacuum tubes. The company was founded by Mike Matthews in 1968. It is best known for a series of popular guitar effects pedals introduced in the 1970s and 1990s.