- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4” TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- ?? TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced ¼ ” TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs – or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility the incredible DI20 provides both in the studio and on the stage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.