- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI600P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.