ASAT Junior II: P-90s Done Right.
G&L ASATs: Great players have been workin’ ‘em and G&L’s been moddin’ ‘em for nearly 30 years. Ash, Alder, Mahogany, Korina … solid and semi-hollow … MFD and Alnico single-coils, humbuckers, P90s … two-pickup, three-pickup – you get the point: the ASAT’s a tone machine, and now G&L’s Tribute Series has grown with the tweaked-for-tone ASAT Junior II.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: G&L AP4285B in neck position, G&L AP42105B in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK RADIUS: 12″
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8″
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- BRIDGE: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- FINISH: Trans Red, black headstock
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, Tribute, L-2000, Saddle-Lock, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For inquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.