Designing MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE was both very simple and very complex. We knew what we wanted from the start: A pedal that sounds like an amp, with a very open character and little compression allowing even the most subtle of your playing to shine through. We basically set out to capture lightning in a bottle with a clarity that even allowed for complex chords to stand out – did we succeed? Well, plug it in, play one lick, look us in the eye and try to tell us we didn’t!
- Exceptional overdrive pedal offers you extra headroom, precise tone controls and a voicing switch
- Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly alive overdrive sound
- 4-knob interface enables extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- Voicing switch allows you to choose between the true natural overdrive sound or a juicy tone that backs off the bass a little
- Two-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs lets you really shape your sound
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you extraordinary overdrive tones
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.