The Grand Canyon is EHX’s most advanced multifunction delay and looper pedal. It’s equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording and overdubbing the Grand Canyon’s effects.
The pedal provides superior sound quality, up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings, high quality analog bypass with soft switching and more.
– Advanced multifunction delay and looper with up to three seconds of delay time
– 12 effect types that cover a ton of tonal real estate to fuel your creativity: ECHO, MOD, MULTI, REVERSE, DMM, TAPE, REVERB, PITCH, SHIM, SAMPLE/HOLD, DRUM, DOUBLER
– Tails feature. Select whether the echoes fade out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass mode
– Tap tempo with nine tap divide subdivisons
– Up to 16 minutes of recording time on the fully featured looper
– Loop audio remains in the Grand Canyon until you erase it, even after removing power
– 13 presets can be saved or recalled
– 3-button footswitch connector for remote operation
– EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
– Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 4.75(w) x 4(l) x 2.25(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 121(w) x 102(l) x 57(h)