The Good Vibes recaptures the iconic chorus/vibrato effect of the 1960s in an updated pedal with features designed to meet the needs of the modern player. Like the original Uni-Vibe®, it uses photocells to create chorus and vibrato with a warm, undulating, liquid groove for a sound and response that’s true to the classic design. Boosted power rails provide 21st century definition and headroom, and an expression pedal input puts free-form control for speed or intensity at your feet. True bypass, too. Very groovy!
– Selectable Chorus or Vibrato delivers classic 1960’s tone and vibe
– Simple control set: Volume, Intensity, Speed
– Expression pedal control of Speed or Intensity
– Boosted power rails for extended headroom and definition
– Always-on Speed indicator
– Rugged and compact die-cast chassis
– True Bypass
– EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
– Current Draw: 45mA @ 9VDC
– Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
– Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
EHX - Electro Harmonix
Electro-Harmonix is a New York-based company that makes high-end electronic audio processors and sells rebranded vacuum tubes. The company was founded by Mike Matthews in 1968. It is best known for a series of popular guitar effects pedals introduced in the 1970s and 1990s.