- Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations. Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—simply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼” TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
V-TONE GUITAR DRIVER DI GDI21
Our authentic V-TONE modeling technology recreates three of the most sought-after classic guitar amps, with three gain modes and three mic placements for a total of 27 possible configurations. You get a truckload of great amps in one convenient stomp box, allowing you to go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a flash.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.