- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8″ Bugera dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as Behringer TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
These days, going “unplugged” often still means plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice big enough to cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the ULTRACOUSTIC ACX1800. With 180 Watts surging through 2 amazing 8″ Bugera dual-cone speakers, integrated FX and our revolutionary FBQ technology, this amp is the singer/songwriter’s best friend.